Evanston Advisors is a full service family office and wealth advisory firm. We are committed to building enduring relationships with our clients and providing expertise and solutions to meet their evolving needs. Evanston Advisors is based in Schaumburg, IL, and serves clients across the U.S.
As an Evanston Advisors Wealth Advisor, you will be the principal contact with the client, both in leading new business development and in maintaining and serving current clients. You will leverage your extensive expertise in wealth management practices and investment strategies and coordinate the work of Evanston Advisors’ Client Service and Portfolio Management teams as well as external professional advisors to provide client solutions and a level of service that exceed expectations. In doing so, you generate a deep level of trust resulting in enduring client relationships.
- Provide personal financial analysis, counseling, and advisory services for high net worth (+$1 million) private clients in the following areas: cash flow planning, investment planning/asset allocation, income tax planning, risk protection/insurance, retirement planning, and estate planning
- Secure new business through generating leads, developing relationships, communicating Evanston Advisors’ value and approach, and bringing new clients onboard
- Service current clients as their primary advisor, with the support of the Client Service and Portfolio Management teams
- Provide regular financial plan maintenance, including client reviews
- Respond to inquiries from professionals firm-wide regarding financial planning issues
- Participate in marketing efforts to build awareness of Evanston Advisors among potential clients, including workshops, seminars, and events
- Participate in other projects as requested by management
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a financial planner or investment related experience
- MBA, JD, CFA, CPA or CFP preferred
- Series 65 required
- Must be able to develop financial plans both independently and in coordination with other advisors
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills between investment advisors and other outside professionals
- Ability to manage expectations, provide outstanding customer service, and provide solutions to complex problems
- Strong team orientation and an unswerving commitment to excellence
Compensation and Benefits
As an Evanston Advisors Wealth Advisor, you’ll enjoy highly competitive professional compensation, Medical and Life Insurance, and a Retirement Saving Plan with employer matching contribution. We also offer paid time off for vacations, flexible spending accounts, a business casual dress code, complimentary portfolio management for your immediate family, reimbursed business expenses and continuing education reimbursement.